Warranty T's & C's
Volkano Limited Warranty
Volkano takes pride in providing our patrons with high-quality products that are made to last, as well as hassle-free customer service. Should you find yourself dissatisfied with your Volkano product, please refer to our limited warranty below.
What Does the Warranty Cover?
The following conditions apply to the warranty on your Volkano™ purchase: Defects in material, components, and/or poor workmanship for the warranty period, from the purchase date.
All products sold by Volkano, or authorized resellers, are covered by a limited warranty.
Warranty queries related to purchases made through authorized retailers and eCommerce sellers are handled by the platform of purchase; however, should you require additional assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For quality-related limited warranty claims, item(s) will be replaced with a new item(s) or an available option. In situations where this is not possible, Volkano will offer a full or partial refund according to the usage time of the device (offers may vary) (is it necessary to include this?).
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
To Claim your Warranty:
If your Volkano™ product contains any defect, or if you’ve received the incorrect item, claim your warranty by contacting the retailer where you purchased your Volkano™ product. Volkano™ or its retailers will either replace the product or provide you with a shipping return label for a refund (restrictions may apply).
Claiming your Warranty from Authorized Retailers and eCommerce Retailers:
Should you be dissatisfied with your purchase from either platform, you may return or request a refund for the item(s) purchased from said retailer according to their policies and requirements (subject to eCommerce sellers and retailer’s policies).
- Products purchased from retailers or e-commerce platforms should be returned to that specific merchant.
The following restrictions apply to refunds or replacements:
- All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and accessories.
- Unopened goods returned within 30-days receive a guaranteed shipping return (This offer may vary based on the retailer’s/channels policy).
- Some hardware items and all custom/special orders may only be returned for credit.
- Returns must be shipped at the customer’s expense (dependent on the retailer’s policy).
- All consumables are non-refundable.
- A handling fee of 20% will be imposed for any goods returned that are not in their original packaging; this must be within 30-days of you receiving the order.
- Please Note: Item(s) returned that do not contain all included components (box, accessories, etc.) will not receive a credit
- Defective items that are not factory defective may not be returned for a refund or replacement.
Not Covered by Volkano™ Limited Warranty
- Products without proof of purchase
- Item’s where the warranty period has expired
- Issues not related to product quality
- Damage incurred to the product due to misused (included, but not limited to, dropping, water damage, etc.)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Product Returns Process:
- The buyer must provide valid proof of purchase
- Order number for online purchases made through the Volkano™ or Volkano™ resellers platform
- Sales invoice
- A dated sales receipt from a Volkano reseller that shows a description of the product, along with its price
- Proof of product defect (photograph)
- The faulty item’s product code (SKU/EAN) and proof of defect
- Item must be returned to the e-commerce platform or retailer for inspection
- To qualify for a credit, the correct item needs to be returned to the eCommerce vendor/retailer for inspection
Please note, shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for reasons wherein a product defect is not proven
- Costs associated with item returns outside of the approved warranty period (offer may differ based on reseller/eCommerce platform)
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning items that are in working condition